Bolckow Road Industrial Estate is an established industrial estate which is easily accessed off the A66 and is approximately 4 miles to the east of Middlesbrough town centre. The units are situated in Vaughan Court which is accessed off Stapylton Street.
Vaughan Court comprises of 10 workshop units in two terraced blocks. The units are of steel framed construction and elevations in brick/blockwork with insulated profiled metal cladding. Access is via up and over loading doors with separate personnel doors.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Accessed off the A66 providing links to the A19 and A1(M)
- 3 Phase electricity supply, mains gas and mains water
- Gas fired warm air heaters
- Office incorporated in each unit
- Insulated sectional loading doors
- Security fencing with tenant controlled access gates
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For more details please contact us.
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)
The EPC ratings on the available units range from B46 - D93. A copy of the individual EPC's are available upon request.
For further details and current availability or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 0191 221 1999. Alternatively, you can complete the 'enquire about this propery' form above and we will get back to you.