The unit is situated on the NEP Business Park which is located within the popular Pattinson South Industrial Estate, which lies to the north of Pattinson Road and to the east of Northumberland Way in Washington. Washington is a large town lying within the heart of the region’s arterial road network, in the City of Sunderland and is equal distance from the centres of Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland. The estate benefits from excellent transport links with the A1(M) passing Washington to the west, which is the main route running north to south through the region. The A19 passes Washington to the east and runs almost parallel to the A1(M), linking Tyneside with Teesside. The A19 and A1(M) are linked by the A1231 Sunderland Highway which runs through Washington.
The estate offers good local amenities with the town centre only 10 minutes’ walk away providing a range of retail shops, financial institutions and eateries.
NEP Business Park totalling 64,472 sq ft comprises three terraces and two detached units split into 18 units ranging in size from 461 sq ft up to 2,918 sq ft.
Unit 5 is a positioned mid terraced unit with parking available to the front of the property. The unit is of steel framed construction with brick / blockwork and profiled metal cladding elevations. The property has two internal offices and also benefits from 3 phase electricity, mains gas to the space heating, production area lighting and a loading door of 4 metres height and 4 metres width.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Excellent transport links to the A1 and A19
- Established location amongst national and international companies
- Security fencing with tenant controlled access gates
- Electric loading door 4m wide by 4m high
- Internal height 4.2m to 6.2m
- Steel portal frame with brick and blockwork walls and insulated cladding above
- Insulated profile metal clad dual pitched roof incorporating translucent rooflight panels
- Loading door 4.0m (w) by 4.0m (h)
- 3 Phase electricity supply
- Gas fired space heaters
- WC and hand washing facilities
- circa 705 sq ft of ground floor office space located at the front of the property
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
EPC (ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE):
The EPC rating on the property is C (58). A copy of the individual EPC's are available upon request.
For further details and current availability or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 0191 221 1999 or complete the 'property enquiry' form above.