Maple Way is located within Aycliffe Industrial Park and occupies a strategic location off Durham Way South, approximately 3/4 mile from Junction 59 of the A1(M). Newton Aycliffe town centre is approximately one mile to the north and provides good local amenities.
Maple Way comprises a high quality industrial estate built in 2004 providing a total of 71,681 sq ft in individual units ranging from 4,986 sq ft to 16,336 sq ft.
SPECIFICATION/REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Single span steel portal frame
- Floor loading - 37.5 Kn/sq m
- Height to underside of haunch between 6.4 and 7.15 metres
- Electrically operated steel sectional overhead loading doors
- Circa 10% fitted offices to each unit
- Secure fenced yards
- Generous external circulation and car parking areas
- On site CCTV security system
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
For confirmation of the Rateable Value and the actual rates payable for a property please contact the local council. 'Small Businesses' should enquire as to whether Small Business Rates Relief is available