Building 2000, Vortex Court is situated on Enterprise Way within Wavertree Technology Park which lies approximately 1.7 miles from the end of the M62 and 2.4 miles from Liverpool City Centre. Public transport links are excellent with several local bus services and Wavertree Technology Park Train Station within easy walking distance providing a regular direct service to Liverpool Lime Street and Manchester.
Vortex Court comprises of two modern office buildings set in an attractive landscaped environment. The buildings have been constructed to a very high standard providing a quality environment in which to work.
The available office space is situated within Building 2000, which totals 18,397 sq ft split over two floors. The Ground Floor office suite offers Grade 'A' accommodation with a good parking ratio. The suite has been fitted out to provide a range of open plan areas along with individual offices, meeting rooms and kitchen space. This can be altered to suit an incoming occupier or removed to allow for an open plan working environment.
The accommodation on the Ground Floor can be split to provide a range of space options from 3,520 sq ft up to 9,207 sq ft.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Merseyside's premier Business Location
- Situated in close proximity to Edge Lane (A5047) the main arterial route linking Liverpool City Centre with the M62
- Excellent public transport links
- Premier Business Park Location
- 200m from Wavertree Train Station
- 1.7 miles to J3/4 M62
- Wavertree Technology Park Railway Station is within 5 minutes walk
- Double height glazed entrance
- Full access raised floors
- Cooling system
- Suspended ceilings
- LG3 lighting with PIR sensors
- BREEAM rating 'Very Good'
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
EPC (Electrical Performance Certificate):
The EPC rating for this property is C53. A copy of the individual EPC is available on request.
For further details and current availability or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 01257 238666 or alternatively complete the 'property enquiry' form above.