Leyland Trading Estate, located in the market town of Wellingborough, 11 miles from Northampton currently extends to circa 190,000 sq ft. The estate predominantly comprises of a range of terraces of modern industrial / warehouse units with benefit from generous parking provision. The units range from in size from 700 sq ft up to 8,894 sq ft, but can be combined (subject to availability) to provide larger floor area.
Each of the units on the existing estate offers:
- A personnel door and full height roller shutter door, office and toilet accommodation.
- Profile metal pitched units with brick to 2 metre and profile metal clad above.
- Eaves height to most units is approximately 4.3 metres.
- CCTV coverage to the security office offering enhanced security provision to the Estate
A new development of modern industrial was completed last year, and provides a further 42,447 sq ft split into 3 terraced blocks. The development comprises 13 units with sizes ranging from 542 sq ft up to 8,928 sq ft.
Leyland Trading Estate now extends to over 230,000 sq ft providing a range of industrial, workshop and warehouse accommodation.
The units within the new development have been constructed to a high standard and feature:
- 4 metres height to haunch
- 3 phase electricity supply
- 37.5kn floor loading
- Office accommodation to all units over 2,000 sq ft
- On site car parking
- Generous yard areas
- LED lighting throughout
For further details you can visit the dedicated website by clicking here.
To arrange a viewing please contact our Midlands office on 0121 523 2929 or email email@example.com