Millennium Court is situated within the Clayhill Industrial Park, Neston's main Business Park located directly off the A540. The estate is within easy reach of the M53, for access to the M56 and the national motorway network. The A540 provides a direct link to Chester to the south and via the A550/A548 to the new River Dee bridge for rapid access to North Wales.
Millennium Court, Neston providesa a range of industrial units to let from 2,414 sq ft up to 3,922 sq ft which are constructed of brick built portal frames. Units 1-5 have additional first floor accommodation which can be utilised for offices or storage purposes. There is clear and uniterrupted main floor area, with good natural light suitable for a variety of workshop, light industrial or storage uses.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Ample Parking
- Ground Floor offices with kitchen area and toilets
- Gas fired central heating, lighting and power points ready installed to the offices
- Gas heaters and electric lighting ready installed to the warehouse
- Electrcially operated up and over vehicle access doors to the main ground floor space
- Clear and uniterrupted main floor area, with good natural light, and suitable for a variety of workshop, light industrial or storage uses
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
For confirmation of the Rateable Value and the actual rates payable for a property please contact the local council. 'Small Businesses' should enquire as to whether Small Business Rates Relief is available
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate):
The EPC ratings on the available properties range from B39 - D77. Copies of Individual EPC's are available upon request.