The units at Meadowfield Industrial Estate are of steel portal frame construction with facing brickwork and profiled insulated metal cladding. Roofs are mono pitched with translucent roof lights. Each unit has a timber fenced compound to the front.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE
- Well established estate
- Security fencing with tenant controlled access
- 3 Phase electricity supply
- Gas fired warm air heaters
- Insulated sectional loading doors
- External timber fenced compound to each unit
- Steel frame construction with upper levels overlaid with profiled metal cladding
- Individual lockable compounds
- Insulated profile metal clad mono pitched roof incorporating translucent roof light panels
- Loading doors 2.52m (w) by 3.48m (h)
The units are situated at Oakway Court off Littleburn Road within the well-established Meadowfield Industrial Estate. The estate is located just off the A690 Durham to Crook road, approximately 4 miles to the west of Durham City and 6 miles from the A1(M) which is to the east of the City.
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For more details please contact us,
The EPC ratings on the available units range from C54 to E106. Copies of individual EPC's are available on request.