Dean Chpater totals 6,976 sq ft in a single block of four units of steel frame construction with elevations in brickwork under mono-pitched, insulated metal deck roofs with translucent rooflllights. Each unit has a compound by a palisade fence with tenant controlled access.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE
- Good access to A167 and A1(M)
- Gas-fired warm air heaters to production area
- Security fencing to each unit
- 3 Phase electricity incoming supply
- Insulated sectional loading doors (2.6m wide x 3.2 high)
- Reinforced concrete floors
Dean & Chapter Industrial Estate is situated immediately off the main A167 in the village of Ferryhill, giving good access to Durham and the A1(M). The units are situated on the left to the entrance of the estate.
The estate benefits from good local amenities including a weekly Friday market which is held in the Town Centre market place, and there are a number of shops and local eateries just 12 minutes walk away.
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For more details please contact us.
The EPC ratings on the available units is D91. Copies of individual EPC's are available on request.