Marfleet Lane Industrial Estate is accessed off Burma Drive in Hull. It is located at the junction with Marfleet Lane, in a well known east Hull Industrial area. The estate benefits from excellent transport links with close proximity to A1033, which also provides easy access to the port of Hull and to the city to the west and beyond.
Marfleet Lane comprises of 8 light industrial units with a shared, fenced and gated service yard. The units are of clear span steel framed construction, with reinforced concrete floors, sectional up and over or roller shutter loading doors and separate personnel entrances. The units can accomodate a wide range of light industrial and storage uses.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Prominent position at Junction of Marfleet Lane and Burma Drive
- Fenced and gated service yard with parking
- Mains services including 3 phase electricity
- Flexible tenancy agreements available
- Popular industrial location
- 3 Phase electricity
- Reinforced concrete floors
- Industrial loading doors and separate pedestrian access
- Fenced and gated service yard
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
EPC (ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE):
The EPC ratings on the available units range from B43 - D96. A copy of the individual EPC's are available upon request.