Heapham Road Industrial Estate is located off the A631 Thorndike Way, approximately a mile and a half from Gainsborough town centre. There is a Morrisons supermarket and fuel station close by on Heapham Road.
Heapham Road Industrial Estate accommodates 12 uinits in a mix of terraced, semi detached and detached blocks around communal service yards and access roads. The estate is ring fenced and is gated.
The units are constructed of steel portal frame, with brick / block and profiled cladding walls. Each unit has a sectional or roller goods loading door and separate personnel entrance door. Some units have internal office accommodation.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Prominent location on popular industrial estate just off A631
- Town Centre 1.5 miles
- Fully fenced and gated estate
- Various unit sizes from 1,615 sq ft up to 6,996 sq ft.
- Range of tenancy agreement and lease options
- Reinforced concrete floors
- 3 Phase electricity supplies
- Mains gas, water and drainage
- Sectional or roller shutter goods loadings doors
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
EPC (ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE):
The EPC ratings on the available units range from C70 - E115. Individual copies of the EPC certificates are available on request.