Croft Trade Park occupies a prominent position on the successful Croft Business Park, on Welton Road the main exit from the Retail and Leisure Parks at Bromborough. The development is situated directly opposite Asda with other occupiers including Costa Coffee, Boots, McDonalds, KFC, Odeon Cinema and Bowl, Subway, Currys PC World and Fitness First.
The Park forms part of the well established Wirral International Business Par, which has become one fo the region's strategic locations for business. Croft Trade Park benefits from direct access from the A41 and lies within a short drive from junctions 4 and 5 of the N53 Motorway, providing excellent links to the regional and national motorway network.
Croft Trade Park is a development of eight trade counter / industrial units totalling 26,820 sq ft. The development comprises two main blocks, a terrace of six units together with a pair of semi detached units. Ample parking, circulation and loading facilities are available.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Reinforced concrete floor to 37.5kn/m2 floor loading
- Microrib composite cladding
- Electrically operated security shutters
- Height to underside of haunch 5m
- Three phase electricity
- Located on the main access road to 'The Croft Retail and Leisure Park'
- Adjacent to A41
- Easy access to J4 and J5 of the M53
- Trade counter units
- Exceptional roadside location with ample on-site car parking
The units are available on flexible tenancy terms.
EPC (Energy Performance certificate:
The EPC ratings on the available suites range from B41 - C69. Copies of individual EPC's are available on request.