The Vesuvius development is prominently located in Worksop and provides 46,921 sq ft of modern business space split into 19 trade units with individual sizes ranging from 1,208 sq ft up to 5,094 sq ft. The units are arranged in 5 separate blocks, a standalone unit let to Burger King, two semi-detached buildings, a single terraced block of 6 units and a further back to back terraced block with 8 units. The units have been constructed to a high specification, of steel portal frame with a minimum clear height of 4.5m to haunch for the units up to 5,000 sq ft, and 6m clear to haunch for the larger units over 5,000 sq ft. Externally there is shared surface car park with good circulation space and designated car parking bays.
SPECIFICATIONS / REASONS TO CHOOSE
- Prominent location off the A57, Workshop
- 1 no. level access 3.0 X 3.5m insulated roller shutter door for units of 4.5m high. 1 no. 3.5 X 4.5m high insulated sectional overhead door for units of 6m high
- LED lighting to entrance, WC and production space
- Three phase supply. Up to 10,000 sq ft 70-100kva / 100A.
- Communal covered cycle parking to be provided.
- Located Opposite Asda Superstore
- On site retail operators including, Burger King, and Subway
Vesuvius is ideally located off Sandy Lane with direct access from the A57 in Worksop. Worksop is a market town in the Bassetlaw District of Nottinghamshire. It is located 15 miles south of Doncaster, 15 miles south-east of Sheffield and 24 miles north of Nottingham. Located close to Nottinghamshire’s borders with South Yorkshire and Derbyshire, it is on the River Ryton and not far from the edge of Sherwood Forest. Other nearby towns include, Chesterfield, Gainsborough, Mansfield and Retford.
Located directly opposite Asda Superstore the development benefits from a highly visible position and superb connections to the M1 and A1.
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
The EPC rating on the available units range from A. Copies of individual certificates are available upon request.