Goldthorpe Industrial Estate is located just off the A635 Dearne Valley Parkway in Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire. Goldthorpe is situated mid way between Barnsley and Doncaster, providing good transport links to the M1 less than 15 minutes drive away to the west and the A1(M) less than 10 minutes drive away to the east. Goldthorpe train station is less than 1 mile away, and the estate benefits from good nearby amenities including Dearneside Leisure Centre 17 minutes walk away.
Goldthorpe Industrial Estate covers 35,624 sq ft of modern workshop / industrial units. There are 25 units split into 3 blocks ranging in size from 527 - 2,712 sq ft. The units are constructed of steel frame with concrete floors and brickwork / metal cladding walls. The roofs are pitched insulated metal deck incorporating translucent roof lights. The estate is situated within a securely fenced site and benefits from shared forecourt and circulation space together with ample car parking.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Well etablished industrial estate
- Near to M1 / A1 Dearne Valley Link Road
- Suitable for Start Ups / Expanding Businesses
- Mains services including 3 phase electricity
- Units 3A-E have their own compounds
- Range of simple tenancy agreements available
- Securely fenced site
- Reinforced concrete floors
- Separate pedestrian and loading entrances
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
EPC (ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE):
The EPC ratings on the available units range from D76 - D100. A copy of the individual EPC's are available upon request.