Collingwood Court totalling 62,886 sq ft comprises of seven terraces of industrial units with a range of unit sizes from 672 sq ft up to 4,093 sq ft. The units are of uniform construction with steel portal frames underneath pitched profile sheet clad roofs, with facing brick and profile sheet clad elevations. Each unit has a single up and over loading door 2.7m (w) by 3.0m (h).
Externally the units are set within landscaped surroundings, benefiting from a good parking ratio and circulation space. The site is secured by palisade fencing.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE
- Established estate within close proximity to Middlesbrough Town Centre
- Great access to the A66 providing links to the A19 and A1(M)
- Security fencing with tenant controlled gates and CCTV
- Kitchen facilities in all units
- Adjoining units can be combined (subject to availability)
- Insulated profile metal clad dual pitched roof incorporating translucent rooflight panels
- Insulated cladding external walls with blockwork inner walls
- Loading doors 2.7m (w) by 3.0m (h)
- 3 Phase electricity supply
- WC and kitchenette facilities
- 2.4m steel palisade fencing with tenant controlled access gates
Collingwood Court is situated within the well-established Riverside Park Industrial Estate which lies on the south bank of the River Tees, approximately 1 mile north of Middlesbrough town centre. Middlesbrough is on the east coast and is situated 39 miles south of Newcastle upon Tyne, 15.5 miles east of Darlington and 49 miles north of York.
Collingwood Court is accessed off Riverside Park Road, and benefits from excellent transport links with the A66 dual carriageway only 500 metres to the south. The A66 is one of the major trunk roads within the region and connects to the A19 dual carriageway 2 miles to the west. The A19 is a north to south route running parallel to the A1(M) motorway and connects Teeside to Sunderland and Tyneside. Middlesbrough also offers good public transport with Middlesbrough train station being a terminus on the TransPennine route, which serves York, Leeds, Huddersfield, Manchester and Manchester Airport. Regional services are also available to Stockton on Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Sunderland and Newcastle upon Tyne. The closest airport is Durham Tees Valley Airport, which lies approximately 10 miles west of the town although a limited range of flights are available from here.
The estate offers a good range of local amenities with Middlesbrough town centre located less than 2 miles away; with an abundance of retail outlets, shops and eateries. Teeside Shopping Park is conveniently situated just off the A66, only 4 miles from the estate.
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
The EPC rating on the property is between B44 – E125. A copy of the individual EPC's are available upon request.