Dale Court is prominently located off Avenue Lodeve, on South Kirkby Business Park in Yorkshire, approximately half a mile north of South Kirby and three quarters of a mile south of Hemsworth. The A1M is 4 miles to the east of the site providing excellent transport links to the wider region.
Dale Court is being part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and when complete will provide 26 units totalling 34,132 sq ft. The units are arranged in separate terraced blocks, set around a central forecourt.
There are a range of unit sizes from workshops of 538 sq ft up to larger industrial units of 3,315 sq ft. The units have dedicated parking to the front and the estate offers good circulation space. Units over 2,200 sq ft will also include an integral office.
The units will be constructed to a high specification and include:
- Electrically operated roller shutter doors.
- Electric vehicle charging points.
- CCTV covering the estate.
- IP65 rated LED warehouse lighting.
- Three phase electricity supplies and gas to majority of the units
- Reinforced concrete floors.
- WC/wash rooms. Efficient, instantaneous water heaters.
There will be a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
You can contact us now to register your interest.