Bolckow Road Industrial Estate forms part of a larger industrial area and is accessed off Stapylton Street in the Grangetown area of Middlesbrough, a large industrial town on the south bank of the River Tees. The estate provides excellent transport links with direct access to the A66 dual carriageway. This is one of the major trunk roads within the region and connects to the A19 dual carriageway approximately 5.5 miles to the west. The A19 is a north to south route running parallel to the A1(M) motorway and connects Teeside to Sunderland and Tyneside to the north and A1(M) circa 33 miles to the south. Middlesbrough is approximately 39 miles south of Newcastle upon Tyne, 15.5 miles east of Darlington and 49 miles north of York.
In addition the estate offers good public transport links with Middlesbrough railway station on the TransPennine route providing services to York, Leeds, Huddersfield, Manchester and Manchester Airport. Regional services are also available to Stockton on Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Sunderland and Newcastle upon Tyne. The closest airport is Durham Tees Valley Airport, which lies approximately 10 miles west of the town although a limited range of services is available from here. The nearest airports of significance are Newcastle International Airport, which is approximately 48 miles to the north and Leeds Bradford Airport, approximately 60 miles to the south.
There are a range of nearby amenities with Asda Supermarket and a number of eateries only a mile away.
Bolckow Road Industrial Estate at Vaughan Court comprises of two terraces of single storey industrial units. There are 10 units totalling 20,009 sq ft providing a range of unit sizes from 1,507 sq ft up to 2,497 sq ft. The terraces are constructed by way of steel frames with facing brick and profile sheet clad elevations underneath pitched, profile sheet clad roofs. Each unit has an electrically operated roller shutter door.
Externally there is a central shared yard/car park which each terrace fronts. Each unit has access to the shared yard area and the site is secured by way of a steel palisade fence.
SPECIFICATION / REASONS TO CHOOSE:
- Accessed off the A66 providing links to the A19 and A1 (M)
- 3 Phase electricity supply, mains gas & mains water
- Gas fired warm air heaters
- Office incorporated in each unit
- Insulated sectional loading doors
- Security fencing with tenant controlled access gates
- Brick & Blockwork walls with insulated cladding above
- Insulated profile metal clad dual pitched rood indorporating translucent rooflight panels
- Loading doors 3.0m (w) by 4.0m (h), or 3.5m (w) by 4.0m (h) to larger units
- Integral Office in all units
- 3 Phase electricity supply
- WC and hand washing facilities
- 2.4 steel palisade fencing with tenant controlled access gates
There are a range of flexible leasing options available. For further details please contact us.
EPC (ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE):
The EPC rating on the property is between B46 – D86. A copy of the individual EPC's are available upon request.
For further details and current availability or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 0191 221 1999 or complete the 'property enquiry' form above.